1. It’s impossible to dance a proper Samba in sneakers.
2. In Manhattan, the only drivers worse than NY’ers are from New Jersey.
3. Bringing a dog to China is not a great idea, bringing one back is.
4. Everything fun thing you ever did in your 20’s and 30’s eventually ends up in belly fat or clinging to your thighs.
5. Every country has their own favorite alcohol that they swear is good for you and “cleans” you out. I must be very clean.
6. There are still very long stretches in Indiana, Kansas and Ohio where there isn’t a drinkable cup of coffee to be had.
7. When I passed Matt Lauer in East Hampton the other day I had a strange urge to punch him in the gut.
Maybe this had something to do with it…